Take a UC course in Sydney
The University of Canberra partners closely with TAFE NSW to offer more quality degree choices and direct access to Commonwealth funded programs in Sydney.
- The Northern Sydney Institute (NSI), part of TAFE NSW, is one of Australia’s leading providers of vocational training and tertiary education. The Institute offer an extensive range of TAFE courses, higher education degrees, university pathway programs with full-time, part-time and online study options available. With six campuses conveniently located across the Northern Sydney Region, the degrees are delivered at the St Leonard’s Campus. The campuses are located close to public transport, shopping precincts, recreational and sporting facilities.
Study at UC in Sydney to:
- Be taught by experienced staff with strong ties to business and industry.
- Access superior facilities and the latest technology.
- Enjoy smaller class sizes for personal attention and support.
- Have pathways for seamless transition with full credit to a range of University of Canberra degrees.
Need financial help to study?
- Degrees for domestic students will be Commonwealth funded, so your course is substantially subsidised by the Australian Government.
- Your student contribution amount can be deferred through the HECS-HELP system.
- There are also a range of options to assist international students.
- You can apply now online for University of Canberra degrees in Sydney.