Take a UC course in Queensland
The University of Canberra, in partnership with TAFE Queensland, are offering a range of exciting new courses in Brisbane (South Bank), and the Gold Coast (Coomera). These courses combine theory with industry involvement and practical projects. Our graduates can hit the ground running with valuable experience working in real world industry settings.
The TAFE Queensland network is made up of six regions, delivering training right across the state. It is the largest and most experienced provider of further education and training in Queensland offering industry relevant training to over 180,000 students annually across more than 500 program areas.
Study a UC course in Queensland to:
- be taught by experienced staff with strong ties with business and industry
- have opportunities to undertake work placements with some of Queensland's top companies
- access superior facilities and the latest technology
- benefit from smaller class sizes with personal attention and support
- be part of a small and friendly Brisbane campus in the bustling precinct of South Bank or in the ultimate creative backdrop of natural bushland at the Gold Coast (Coomera)
- have pathways for seamless transition with full credit to a range of University of Canberra degrees.
Need financial help to study?
- Degrees for domestic students will be Commonwealth funded, so your course is substantially subsidised by the Australian Government.
- Your student contribution amount can be deferred through the HECS-HELP system.
- There are also a range of options to assist international students
- Read more about financial help
- You can apply online now for University of Canberra degrees in Queensland.
Search for UC courses in Queensland
Need more information?
To read more about studying a UC degree in Queensland, please visit our Queensland Current Students page for helpful information and resources.