Impact and Enterprise G (11155.1)
|Available teaching periods||Delivery mode||Location|
|View teaching periods|| On-Campus
|| UC - Canberra, Bruce
|0.125||3||Faculty Of Arts And Design|
|Discipline||Study level||HECS Bands|
|School Of Arts And Communications||Graduate Level|| Band 1 2013-2020 (Expires 31 Dec 2020)
Band 2 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021)
Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan Social Work_Exclude 0905)
Learning outcomesAfter successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate knowledge of the key theories and examples of cultural policy, cultural and creative industries, and creative labour;
2. Identify specific practices, policies and programs within the cultural sector that are relevant to the students' chosen fields of work/practice; and
3. Undertake effective communication of an idea or concept central to their chosen field of practice.
Graduate attributes1. UC graduates are professional - employ up-to-date and relevant knowledge and skills
1. UC graduates are professional - communicate effectively
1. UC graduates are professional - use creativity, critical thinking, analysis and research skills to solve theoretical and real-world problems
2. UC graduates are global citizens - think globally about issues in their profession
2. UC graduates are global citizens - communicate effectively in diverse cultural and social settings
3. UC graduates are lifelong learners - reflect on their own practice, updating and adapting their knowledge and skills for continual professional and academic development
3. UC graduates are lifelong learners - be self-aware
3. UC graduates are lifelong learners - adapt to complexity, ambiguity and change by being flexible and keen to engage with new ideas
PrerequisitesUndergraduate students must have completed a minimum of 48 credit points.
|Year||Location||Teaching period||Teaching start date||Delivery mode||Unit convener|
|2021||UC - Canberra, Bruce||Semester 1||08 February 2021||On-Campus||Mr Paul Bissett|
|2022||UC - Canberra, Bruce||Semester 1||07 February 2022||On-Campus||Mr Paul Bissett|
Unit readings are supplied on Canvas.
This unit is delivered through an intensive workshop and remote learning activities provided online. Attendance and participation in the intensive is neccessarry to achieve the learning outcomes of this unit.
Required IT skills
Competency with online research and Microsoft Office programs are required to complete assessment tasks for this unit.
Work placement, internships or practicums