Research Grant Scheme
The UC Collaborative Indigenous Research Initiative Grant Scheme ('UC CIRI') is a program of research funding provided by the Deputy Vice Chancellor Research and Innovation portfolio (UC DVC-R&I) and administered by the UC CIRI Executive Committee. Funding for the program is based on the calendar year.
The scheme seeks to grow Indigenous research capacity at UC and to provide seed funding to projects that will generate outcomes with tangible benefits for Indigenous communities. Particular emphasis is given to providing opportunities for Indigenous researchers and Indigenous post-graduate students.
For more information about the Research Grant Scheme please read the UC CIRI Research Grant Scheme Terms and Conditions
Completed applications are to be forwarded to email@example.com (Subject: Research Grant Application)
Enquiries should be directed to Tamara Posch on (02) 6206 8678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Template_Jun 2019 (30.6 KB MS Word Document )
- Grant Writing_General Pointers (359.6 KB PDF File )
- Application Template_Sep 2019 (260.4 KB PDF File )
- Application Template_Sep 2019 (30.1 KB MS Word Document )
- Terms and Conditions_Sep 2019 (510.5 KB PDF File )
- Research Grant Scheme Terms and Condition_Apr 2020 (653.8 KB PDF File )
- Application Template_Apr 2020 (29.0 KB MS Word Document )
- Application Template_Apr 2020 (208.4 KB RTF File )