Specialist Major in Marketing Communication (SM0008.1)
|Faculty of Arts and Design||School of Arts and Communications||24|
This course will provide you with a springboard for working in the rapidly evolving and multifaceted marketing communications industry. It will develop your skills and knowledge in strategic and brand development, media engagement and cross-platform digital communication, supported by a sound understanding of the consumer and strategic and creative principles that underpin professional practice. To enhance your career-readiness, industry exposure, professional internships and training in various multi-disciplinary platforms are a key part of the degree. Every effort is made to replicate professional practice - as undertaken across the public, private or not-for-profit (NFP) sectors - in all aspects of teaching. You will develop your analytical and problem solving skills and your understanding of professionalism and social responsibility, as well as the specialised knowledge and skills required to meet the demands of the industry.
Specialist majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication and Media (ARAR01.1)
- Bachelor of Design/Bachelor of Communication and Media (ARAR02.1)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media (Marketing Communication) (ARB103.1)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management (ARMG01.1)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC02.1)
- Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Communication and Media (MGAR01.1)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/ Bachelor of Communication and Media (SCAR01.1)