Specialist Major in Corporate and Public Communication (SM0006.2)
|Faculty of Arts and Design||School of Arts and Communications||24|
Delve into the dynamic world of Corporate and Public Communication with our specialist major. Tailored for those who want to master the art and the science of professional communication, this specialisation focuses on essential areas such as public relations, social media management, campaign planning, stakeholder engagement, social advocacy, and multimedia content production.
This major explores the cultural, ethical, historical, and theoretical aspects that underpin the diverse and ever-changing communication landscape. But it is not just about theory; it¿s about preparing you for real-world roles.
Learn how to coordinate social media campaigns like a Social Media Manager, engage stakeholders effectively as a Communications Officer, plan and execute PR strategies like a Public Relations Executive, or craft compelling multimedia content as a Content Writer. With our specialist major in Corporate and Public Communication, you can turn your passion for writing, social media, media production, social justice or community engagement into a rewarding career in professional communication.
Specialist majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication and Media (ARAR01.3)
- Bachelor of Design/Bachelor of Communication and Media (ARAR02.2)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media (Corporate and Public Communication) (ARB101.2)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management (ARMG01.2)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC02.2)
- Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Communication and Media (MGAR01.2)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/ Bachelor of Communication and Media (SCAR01.2)