Specialist Major in Digital Media (SM0003.1)
|Faculty of Arts and Design||School of Arts and Communications||24|
From the mobile phone to the game console, digital technology has revolutionised the ways we communicate, learn and play. It's an area of the economy that is growing in importance and which is predicted to see job growth into the foreseeable future. The Bachelor of Arts (Digital Media) is a specialist course that focuses on the essential practical knowledge needed to create complex interactive media and find work in this growing and rewarding creative industry. As a graduate from this course, you will gain up-to-date skills and knowledge using industry-standard technologies in digital photography and video and animation to create digital media stories and experiences for the 21st century.
Specialist majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication and Media (ARAR01.1)
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital Media) (ARB003.1)
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management (ARMG02.1)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Psychology (ARSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Psychology (ARSC01.2)
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC03.1)
- Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Arts (MGAR03.1)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/ Bachelor of Arts (SCAR02.1)