Minor in Human Biology (MN0042.2)
|Faculty of Science and Technology||Academic Program Area - Science||12|
Depending upon the criteria used, humans are arguably the most successful animal species ever on planet earth. Many factors contribute to this success but man's physical make-up (anatomy) and the correct functioning (physiology) of those body parts are two factors. After a foundation background in general biology, this minor considers the normal anatomy and physiology of humans. After a foundation understanding of normal, the minor introduces situations where abnormalities or pathology exists. This minor (with Pathobiology) is a requirement for students undertaking the B Med Sc course. The minor (with options) is recommended for those intending to continue into post-graduate physiotherapy, pharmacy, dietetics or medicine.
- Bachelor of Education/Bachelor of Science (115JA.2)
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (131JA.1)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Science (328JA.1)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Science (328JA.2)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Science (328JA.3)
- Bachelor of Science (392AB.2)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws (836AA.2)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws (836AA.3)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws (836AA.4)
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Journalism (994AA.1)
- Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Laws (NPSC01.1)
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.