Major in Heritage Studies (MJ0221.1)
|Faculty of Arts and Design||School of Arts and Communications||18|
This major is for students who wish to gain detailed understanding of the field of heritage studies and related areas of research and practice. The major is open to students of the Bachelor of Heritage Museums and Conservation and can also be taken as an elective major by any student. The major is not restricted and has no pre/co requisites. All students enrolled in the Bachelor of Heritage, Museums and Conservation must pass unit 8491 Cultural Heritage Field School to complete one of their chosen majors. Prerequisite and/or Corequisite: None
- Bachelor of Heritage, Museums and Conservation (215JA.1)
- Bachelor of Heritage, Museums and Conservation (215JA.2)
- Bachelor of Arts (429AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce (798AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Information Technology (799AA.4)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Information Technology (799AA.5)
Student Notes - Must note the following
- Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Heritage, Museums and Conservation must complete unit 9316 Cultural Heritage Field School.
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.