Major in Entrepreneurial Management (MJ0196.2)
|Canberra Business School||24|
This major provides an opportunity for students to extend their knowledge of entrepreneurial management. It introduces students to the concepts and practices of successful private-sector management, including strategic management, leadership, marketing, workforce issues, commercialisation and the impact of globalisation on modern businesses. It explores the work of business leaders and corporations and how they plan, produce, market and distribute products and services and manage people within the context of a rapidly-changing business environment.
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (208JA.2)
- Bachelor of Management (394AA.5)
- Bachelor of Management (394AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Management (802AA.6)
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Management (807AA.4)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies/Bachelor of Management (822AA.6)
- Bachelor of Management/Bachelor of Laws (829AA.6)
- Bachelor of Management/Bachelor of Science in Psychology (830AA.4)
- Bachelor of Applied Economics/Bachelor of Management (946AA.3)
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.