Major in Politics and International Relations (Restricted) (MJ0189.2)
|Faculty of Business, Government & Law||Canberra School of Politics, Economics and Society||24|
This major introduces students to key concepts in politics and international relations and develops in-depth understanding utilising comparative perspectives. The major is a required major in the Bachelor of Politics and International Relations - students in other courses who are interested in this area can study the open Major in Politics and International Relations. Students completing this major obtain skills for careers in business and international organisations, State and Federal government, non-government agencies, government administration and planning, national and international business and international development agencies. Prerequisite and/or Corequisite: Students must complete units 0675 Politics and Democracy and/or 8296 Introduction to Politics and Government before completing certain units in this Major.
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations (124JA.3)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Applied Economics (145JA.3)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Business Administration (146JA.3)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Commerce (147JA.3)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Laws (149JA.4)
- Bachelor of Politics & International Relations/Bachelor of Communication in Media and Public Affairs (237JA.2)
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.