Major in Public Health (MJ0181.1)
|Faculty of Health||Discipline of Public Health||18, 21 or 24|
This major provides knowledge and skills necessary for bringing a population health perspective to a diverse range of policy and practice roles across government, industry and community sectors. Examples of roles that benefit from this perspective are business, management, law, engineering, sustainability, education, community development, design, environment and urban planning.
- Bachelor of Public Health (158JA.1)
- Bachelor of Public Health (158JA.2)
- Bachelor of Public Health (158JA.3)
- Bachelor of Health Science (317JA.1)
- Bachelor of Health Science (317JA.2)
- Bachelor of Arts (429AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (793AA.8)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce (798AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Information Technology (799AA.4)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Information Technology (799AA.5)
Student Notes - Must note the following
- 1. From 2020 unit 8577 Health Program Planning & Development has been replaced by 10454 Health Program Planning & Evaluation.
- 2. Students in the Bachelor of Public Health must complete the 24 credit point version of this Major.
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.