Major in Justice Studies (MJ0147.3)
|Faculty of Business, Government & Law||Canberra Law School||24|
The objective of the major is to prepare students to deal with policy and legal issues in the Justice sector, comprising executive and policy services, court administration, policing and corrective services, at a high level of competence.
- Bachelor of Justice Studies (248JA.2)
- Bachelor of Justice Studies/Bachelor of Forensic Studies (249JA.2)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Arts (327JA.1)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Arts (327JA.2)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce (798AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws (801AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Management (802AA.6)
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.