Major in Water Science (MJ0124.1)
|Faculty of Science and Technology||Academic Program Area - Science||18|
This major is designed to provide the specialised knowledge, skills and attitudes required in assessment and management of freshwater and estuarine aquatic ecosystems.
- Bachelor of Science (392AB.2)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science (791AA.3)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science (791AA.4)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws (836AA.2)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws (836AA.3)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws (836AA.4)
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Journalism (994AA.1)
- Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Laws (NPSC01.1)
Note: - Must note the following
- 10226 Freshwater Biology replaces 6912 Australian Waterways from 2017. Students who have previously completed 6912 may still count it towards course completion
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.