Major in Sports Media (Restricted) (MJ0114.2)
|Faculty of Arts and Design||School of Arts and Communications||18|
The objective of this major is to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the emergence of the sports industry as a profession and the impact the media has had in shaping its development. Students will be provided with an understanding of the principles, knowledge and skills involved in becoming a competent sports journalist.
Prerequisite and/or Corerequisite: Enrolment in the Sports Media course. Students who are not enrolled in the Bachelor of Sports Media degree need the approval of the Course Convener for Sports Media.
Students must successfully complete Sports Journalism 1 before they can enrol in Sports Journalism 2 or have the permission of the unit convener.
- Bachelor of Sports Media (689AA.4)
- Bachelor of Sports Media (689AA.5)
- Bachelor of Sports Media (689AA.6)
- Bachelor of Sports Media/Bachelor of Laws (837AA.2)
- Bachelor of Sports Media/Bachelor of Laws (837AA.3)
- Bachelor of Sports Media/Bachelor of Laws (837AA.4)
- Bachelor of Sports Media/Bachelor of Laws (837AA.5)
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.