Major in Forensic Biology (MJ0043.3)
|Faculty of Science and Technology||Academic Program Area - Science||21 or 24|
This major provides an in-depth study of the principles, practices and instrumentation associated with forensic biology. This major provides options for 21 and 24 credit point combinations. Students wishing to complete the 24 credit point options must take the additional unit 8375 Molecular and Cellular Biology.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Forensic Studies (142JA.3)
- Bachelor of Forensic Studies/Bachelor of Laws (194JA.3)
- Bachelor of Justice Studies/Bachelor of Forensic Studies (249JA.2)
- Bachelor of Science (392AB.2)
- Bachelor of Forensic Studies/ Bachelor of Laws (NPSC02.1)
- Bachelor of Justice Studies/Bachelor of Forensic Studies (SCNP01.1)
Student Notes - Must note the following
- 21 credit points major is restricted to students enrolled in double degrees.
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.