Major in Forensic Biology (MJ0043.2)
|Faculty of Science and Technology||Academic Program Area - Science||21, 24|
This major provides an in-depth study of the principles, practices and instrumentation associated with forensic biology. This major provides options for 21 and 24 credit point combinations. Students wishing to complete the 24 credit points option will take additional unit 8665 Biosecurity and Microbial Forensics. Prerequisite and/or Corequisite: See the individual units.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Forensic Studies (142HG.1)
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Forensic Studies (142JA.2)
- Bachelor of Forensic Studies/Bachelor of Laws (194JA.1)
- Bachelor of Forensic Studies/Bachelor of Laws (194JA.2)
- Bachelor of Social Science in Justice Studies/Bachelor of Forensic Studies (195JA.1)
- Bachelor of Justice Studies/Bachelor of Forensic Studies (249JA.1)
Student Notes - Must note the following
- 8379 and 8675 have been replaced by 6510 and 10001 from the beginning of 2016. Students who have completed only one of the closed units should talk to the Course Convener for advice.
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.