Major in Forensic Chemistry (MJ0042.2)
|Faculty of Science and Technology||Academic Program Area - Science||21, 24|
This major provides an in-depth study of the principles, practices and instrumentation associated with forensic chemistry.
This major provides options for 21 and 24 credit point combinations. Students wishing to complete the 24 credit points options will take additional unit 8248 Environmental Forensic Science.
Prerequisite and/or Corequisite: None
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Forensic Studies (142HG.1)
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Forensic Studies (142JA.2)
- Bachelor of Forensic Studies/Bachelor of Laws (194JA.1)
- Bachelor of Forensic Studies/Bachelor of Laws (194JA.2)
- Bachelor of Forensic Studies/Bachelor of Laws (194JA.3)
- Bachelor of Social Science in Justice Studies/Bachelor of Forensic Studies (195JA.1)
- Bachelor of Justice Studies/Bachelor of Forensic Studies (249JA.1)
- Bachelor of Science (392AB.2)
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.