Major in Creative Writing (MJ0030.5)
|Faculty of Arts and Design||School of Arts and Communications||18|
This major provides students with comprehensive knowledge of the major issues, approaches and perspectives associated with the professional practice of creative writing, and allows them to build their aesthetic and technical skills in two or more writing genres. Students develop their skills by completing a major project at third year level. Prerequisite and/or Corequisite: As some units in this major are offered in alternate years, students are advised to check the individual unit offerings for that year.
- Bachelor of Journalism (320JA.1)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce (798AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Information Technology (799AA.4)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Information Technology (799AA.5)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws (801AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Management (802AA.6)
- Bachelor of Writing (984AA.2)
Note: - Must note the following
- To complete this Major, students must pass at least 6 credit points at Level 3.
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.