Major in Applied Ecology (MJ0008.2)
|Faculty of Science and Technology||Academic Program Area - Science||18 credit points|
The Applied Ecology Major is aimed at providing a set of units that cover terrestrial and freshwater ecology and the influence of landscape/catchment level effects on the biota. This major develops the ecological knowledge, professional attitudes and practical skills required to contribute towards the adaptive management of terrestrial biological resources, particularly vegetation and wildlife, with a quantitative emphasis. Alignment of content with the Institute for Applied Ecology provides valuable research-led teaching.
- Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Science (328JA.2)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Science (328JA.3)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education (Health and Physical Education) (330JA.2)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education (Health and Physical Education) (330JA.3)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education (Health and Physical Education) (330JA.4)
- Bachelor of Science (392AB.2)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science (791AA.5)
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.