Core Major in Health Science (CM0017.1)
|Faculty of Health||Discipline of Sport and Exercise Science||24|
The Health Science program is a great introduction to the health industry and is designed to help graduates gain employment in a health-related area. Students gain career-ready skills by completing projects focused on real-world scenarios as well as the embedded work integrated learning opportunities. The flexibility and student-driven focus of this degree allows students to follow their passion for health and wellbeing. The program aims to produce graduates with a strong academic base in health science disciplines, with the capacity to apply knowledge and skills in an ethical, fair and respectful manner. With a strong foundation in anatomy and physiology and an introduction to research skills, you will be able to apply the fundamentals of health science to a range of health contexts. Your professional orientation to the health disciplines along with opportunities to work in several health settings, provides you with real-world opportunity within the health industry.
Core majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Human Movement) (HLB101.1)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition Studies) (HLB102.1)
- Bachelor of Health Science (HLB103.1)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Human Movement)/ Bachelor of Human Nutrition (HLHL01.1)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Human Movement)/ Bachelor of Sports Management (HLMG01.1)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology/ Bachelor of Health Science (Human Movement) (SCHL01.1)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology/ Bachelor of Health Science (Human Movement) (SCHL01.2)