Study Skills drop-in help
Study Skills staff are available to help face to face on Level B of the Library and online in the Student Help Hub virtual room from 12:30-4:30pm weekdays from Week 2 of Semester 2. No appointment necessary!
Their services include:
- Understanding assessment task requirements
- Assignment writing and structure
- Feedback on assignment drafts
- Finding journal articles and other information resources
- Avoiding plagiarism and referencing
- Time management, study planning and exam preparation
Specialist sessions are also available for referencing and English language help - see the timetable under Drop-in Study Help Sessions on the Study Skills page.