We offer a range of programs to boost your study skills or help you gain entry to university through UC College.
Pathway programs for domestic students
- Higher Education Diplomas:
- Diplomas provide an introduction to disciplines of interest and a pathway into a relevant University of Canberra degree programs.
- UC Access Programs (Bridging Programs):
Some degrees require a higher entry score than can be achieved through our pathways programs. If you are considering any of the following degrees you should contact the UC College office to discuss your options:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Midwifery requires a supplementary application form
- Bachelor of Vision Science
In addition to course requirements, in order to successfully complete your course you may need to meet the inherent requirements. Please refer to the inherent requirements statement applicable to your course.