Print this page

Permanent Humanitarian - undergraduate or postgraduate?

I have a Permanent Humanitarian Visa and... 

I am an undergraduate student.*

I am a postgraduate student.*

*If you are the holder of a permanent Humanitarian Visa, your tuition fees are calculated in the same way as the tuition fees of a citizen. (You will be redirected to these pages automatically.) This means you may be able to gain a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP), if there are CSPs available in your course. You are also eligible to use HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP where relevant.

What is a Commonwealth Supported Place?

What is HECS-HELP?

What is FEE-HELP?

Search Filter