Print this page

Commonwealth Assistance Notice

A Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN) is a summary of how much you owe for your studies.  You will receive a new notice at the beginning of each semester. 

If you think that the information on the notice is incorrect you should:

  • submit a written appeal to the Director, Student Administration, clearly stating the reason why the record is incorrect, or visit the Student Centre.
  • be sure it reaches the University within 14 days of issue of the original notice.