Find a course
With over 300 undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees spanning across 28 broad areas of study, there's sure to be a course to suit you.
Browse courses by study area
- Architecture and Building
- Applied Science, Forensic Studies and Pathology
- Arts, Laws and International Studies
- Communication, Management and Commerce
- Design, Media and Writing
- Environmental Science
- Health and Sport
- Information Technology and Business Informatics
- Network and Software Engineering
- All Postgraduate Coursework
- All Postgraduate Research
Personalised course guide
Get the information you need
Tell us which undergraduate courses you're interested in and we'll email you all the details.
Your personalised course guide includes information about UC, all courses within your selected discipline, details of each course, and what you need to do to apply.
Master of Business Administration
Keep your career moving. Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) offers individuals aspiring to senior management and executive roles the opportunity to develop skills and competencies relevant to the effective management of enterprises.
The course covers all aspects of management, including managing people, accounting and finance, economics, information and decision making.
- Domestic Entry Requirements for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework courses
- Domestic Entry Requirements for Higher Degree by Research courses
- International Entry Requirements