When applying to UC you may be asked to supply relevant documents as evidence in support of your application.
All supplied documents must be:
- Original and official
- if not in English, submitted with a certified translations in addition to copies of your original documents
- if in a previous name, submitted with evidence of name change.
Academic experience document examples
- Transcripts, award or certificates from completed or incomplete study.
- Subject or unit outlines from your previous tertiary study.
English language proficiency document examples
- Award certificates for ELICOS, IELTS, or SEP.
Work experience document examples
- Current resume.
- Statement of employment (an official document on company letterhead stating your job title, duties and responsibilities, period of employment and referee contact details).