This accommodation village offers the largest range of living options and the lowest room-rate on campus and a community atmosphere. Facilities include a volleyball court and outdoor and indoor entertainment areas.
- Mixture of modern and heritage listed student accommodation
- Widest range of apartment options from modern 1 bedroom options to your own lockable room in multi-share apartments
- Each bedroom is furnished with a bed, study desk and chair
- Kitchen in each apartment
- Quiet study spaces with internet connectivity and group work tables
- Multiple student lounges for study, relaxation and socialising
- Just a short walk to campus cafés for when you need a bite to eat
- Paid car parking available and access to University parking lots
- Pool tables, table tennis and magazines for a break between classes
Prices are per room, per week in AUD.
Electricity water and gas is an additional $27.00 per week.
|Guginya 1 Bedroom||$359.00|
|Guginya 2 Bedroom||$268.00|
|Guginya 5 Bedroom||$192.00|