Print this page

VIC Travel Concession

Victorian Residents

To obtain travel concession on Victorian Public Transport (VPT) first check that you are Eligible.

Domestic students can apply by printing the Student Concession Card Application form

Complete all sections (except Section C and H) and take your form to the student Information Desk at either Chadstone or Waverley Holmesglen campus to have Section C completed.

You can then lodge your verified application at any of the following locations:

  • PTV Hub at 750 Collins Street: Applications are accepted Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
  • Premium Stations: Applications are accepted Monday - Friday after 9.30am. Some stations may be unable to process applications between 3.30pm - 6.00pm on weekdays. Also accepted all day Saturday and Sunday.
  • Staffed V/Line stations and V/Line ticket agents: Call 1800 800 007 (6am-midnight daily) for locations and operating hours.

The $9 payment for the Student Concession card can be made by cash, Visa, MasterCard or cheque.

International students are not eligible for a Student Concession, please visit Public Transport Victoria for further information.

For further information you can contact the Information Desk on campus or call Chadstone 03 9564 1649 or Waverley 03 9564 6317