Melbourne College of Advanced Studies
Bachelor Qualifying Program (BQP) Engineering Course (Completion of two semesters's study)
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Business Informatics (706AA)
Arrangement start date: 16/01/2024
Arrangement end date: 16/01/2027
Students must have completed the following units at Melbourne College of Advanced Studies:
Students entering into the Bachelor of Business Informatics in Semester 1 will need to apply for a unit rule waiver for the following unit:
- 7173 System Project and Quality Management
as they will be undertaking this unit one semester early after having completed only 36 credit points, rather than the 39 credit points required by the unit prerequisite.
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name
|Introduction to Information Technology (4478)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement