University of Canberra
Graduate Certificate in Education (EDC103.1)
University of Canberra courseMaster of Education (EDM102)
Arrangement start date: 22/08/2023
Arrangement end date: 22/08/2026
Students must have completed 12 credits from the following:
- STEM Pedagogy G (11965)
- STEM and Design Thinking G (11966)
- Spatial Thinking G (11967)
- STEM Practices and Learning Opportunities G (11968) G
- Leadership and Change in Education G (11969)
- Leading Learning, Teaching and Curriculum G (11970)
- Leading and Developing Educators G (11971)
- Educational Management and Administration G (11972)
12 credit points of advanced standing out of 24 credit points.
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement