Mass Communication - UKTP
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Communication and Media (Corporate and Public Communication) (ARB101)
Arrangement start date: 13/07/2023
Arrangement end date: 13/07/2026
Students must have completed Mass Communications (2 years) and the following unit:
- UKTE211 Corporate Communication
36 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement