Diploma in Marketing and Advertising - Semester 2 Commencing
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Communication and Media (Marketing Communication) (ARB103)
Arrangement start date: 23/05/2023
Arrangement end date: 20/02/2026
Students must have completed the Diploma in Marketing and Advertising.
Recommended electives should include:
- 11104 - Digital Engagement & Analytics (Sem. 2)
- Highly Recommended Elective
*11107 Strategic Project Management (Replacement unit for Professional Evidence - Sem. 1)
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement