Mass Communication - UKTP
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Communication and Media (Marketing Communication) (ARB103)
Arrangement start date: 22/05/2023
Arrangement end date: 20/02/2026
Students must have completed UKTP Mass Communications (2 years).
For Semester 1 Intake, recommended electives should include:
- 11638 - Industry and Identity: Challenges and Triumphs G (Sem. 1)
For Semester 2 Intake, recommended electives should include:
- 11630 - Communication Trends and Innovation G
- 11104 - Digital Engagement & Analysis
- 11179 - Digital Marketing
36 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement