MINNAN NORMAL UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Engineering Technology (ITB101)
Arrangement start date: 04/05/2023
Arrangement end date: 04/05/2026
Students commencing in Semester 1 will need to apply for a unit rule waiver for the following units:
- 9789 Technology and Engineering Management in the first semester of their study, as they will not have completed the prerequisite of 7722 Professional Practice in IT and instead study it currently.
Students commencing in Semester 2 will need to apply for a unit rule waiver for the following units:
- 9788 Contemporary IT & E Issue in the first semester of their study, as they will not have completed the prerequisite of 7722 Professional Practice in IT and instead study it concurrently.
- 9785 Information & Communication Technology Project in the second semester of their study, as they will not have completed the prerequisite of 9789 Technology and Engineering Management and will instead study it concurrently.
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Advanced Cyber Security (11907)||3|
|Database Design (5915)||3|
|Discrete Mathematics (6698)||3|
|Introduction to Computer Engineering (8223)||3|
|Introduction to Information Technology (4478)||3|
|Introduction to Network Engineering (11485)||3|
|Software Technology 1 (4483)||3|
|Systems Analysis and Modelling (11486)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement