MINNAN NORMAL UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology
University of Canberra courseMaster of Information Technology and Systems (973AA)
Arrangement start date: 04/05/2023
Arrangement end date: 04/05/2026
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Engineering Technology course as part of this approved articulation arrangement, students are eligible for admission to Master of Information Technology and Systems (MITS) with the credit points listed.
Based on awarded credit points from BET, students should study 36 credit points in Master of Information Technology and Systems.
- Students must pass the following 18 credit points
- 12 credit points as follows:
- 6 credit points any ITS units at PG level:
- These units replace the following units that are normally required in MITS, but the student will have completed or received credit for the UG versions of these units as part of the BET, and therefore are approved to replace these required units with any other PG level ITS units.
- Technology and Engineering Management PG (9784) | 3 credit points — Level P
- Contemporary IT & E Issues PG (9787) | 3 credit points — Level P
- Students must then choose 18 credit points from the specialisation or no specialisation options in the MITS, in order to meet the course requirements
- Note that some specialisations require units at PG level that the student will have completed or received credit for the UG versions of these units as part of the BET. Students wishing to undertake such specialisations should plan appropriate replacement units in consultation with Faculty’s student enquiries team and the Program Director by emailing SciTech-StudentEnquiries@canberra.edu.au
12 credit points of advanced standing out of 48 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name
|Introduction to Information Technology G (8936)
|Professional Practice in IT G (6676)
|Systems Analysis and Modelling G (6677)
|Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship G (11530)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement