Bachelor Program of International Affairs and International Relations
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Arts (Global Studies) (ARB005)
Arrangement start date: 17/04/2023
Arrangement end date: 17/04/2026
Students who completed a Bachelor of Arts (Global Studies) may be eligible for our 1.5-year Master of International Development.
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
For completion of 3 semesters (1.5 years) of EFTS at Hube University, including:
- Introduction to International Affairs
- Intercultural Communication
- Research Methodology
- Media Communication
- Global History
- International Relations
- International Communication
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement