Henan University of Engineering
Diploma Program of Environmental Art Design - Semester 2 Commencing
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Landscape Architecture (Honours) (ABB201)
Arrangement start date: 06/03/2023
Arrangement end date: 06/03/2026
The Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (Honours) (ABB201) integrates two previously separate degrees - the three-year Bachelor of Landscape Design (290JA) and the one-year Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (Honours) (355JA) - into a stand-alone AILA accredited* four-year honours degree, which does not require students to apply separately for Honours years (which required a high GPA) and facilitates a smooth progression through the entire degree.
The new program incorporates a greater landscape-specific research component, comprising both a mini-thesis and a design-research project, a high-level landscape construction detailing unit and additional ecological content.
Students must have successfully completed a minimum of 2 years EFTS in the Diploma of Program Environmental Art Design.
* International students who do NOT wish to complete the Honours component of the course, can exit early, on completion of 72 cps in this articulation plan, and receive the Bachelor of Landscape Design.
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 96 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|BE: Analysis Studio (11014)||3|
|Connections to Country (11128)||3|
|Diversity of Life and Habitats (11772)||3|
|Landscape Architecture Design 3 (11884)||6|
|Professional Investigation and Research Methods (11674)||3|
|Professional Orientation (Built Environment) (10334)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement