CANBERRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Diploma in Nursing (HLT54115)
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Nursing (364JA)
Arrangement start date: 21/12/2022
Arrangement end date: 21/12/2025
To be eligible to receive the 24 credit points of advanced standing applicants must have:
- Completed their Diploma of Nursing within 5 years of application to UC,
- Completed their Diploma of Nursing with a provider who delivers an AHPRA Approved Program of Study
- Current Enrolled Nurse registration with AHPRA
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement