University of Mumbai Affiliated Institutions
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) Programme
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Business Administration (MGB201)
Arrangement start date: 13/10/2022
Arrangement end date: 13/10/2025
To be eligible for this pathway students must complete the first two (2) years of study in the BMS Programme.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Business Administration, students progress to one of the following Master’s courses –
- Master of Business Administration 723AA (1½ years full-time), or
- Master of International Business MGB401 (2 years full-time), or
- Master of Human Resource Management MGM201 (2 years full-time), or
- Master of Marketing Management MGM301 (2 years full-time), or
- Master of Professional Accounting 297JA (2 years full-time)
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Business Communication (11170)||3|
|Business Decision Making (11009)||3|
|Business Research Methods (11172)||3|
|Introduction to Economics (11175)||3|
|Introduction to Management (11174)||3|
|Marketing Fundamentals (11176)||3|
|Organisational Behaviour (11189)||3|
|Professional Orientation (Business) (11011)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement