Thakur College of Science & Commerce
Bachelor of Science (IT)
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Engineering Technology (ITB101)
Arrangement start date: 16/09/2021
Arrangement end date: 16/09/2024
To be eligible for this credit arrangement, students must successfully complete two years of study in Bachelor of Science (IT) at Thakur College of Science & Commerce.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Engineering Technology course (UC), students are eligible for admission to Master of Information Technology and Systems (UC) with the following four units' credit:
- Database Design G (6672)
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship G
- Professional Practice in IT G (6676)
- Information Technology for the Workplace G (8520)
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Database Design (5915)||3|
|Discrete Mathematics (6698)||3|
|Introduction to Computer Engineering (8223)||3|
|Introduction to Information Technology (4478)||3|
|Introduction to Network Engineering (11485)||3|
|Software Technology 1 (4483)||3|
|Systems Analysis and Modelling (11486)||3|
|Wireless Networks (8227)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement