Bachelor of Mass Communications
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Communication and Media (Marketing Communication) (ARB103)
Arrangement start date: 23/06/2021
Arrangement end date: 23/06/2024
Students who successfully complete the Bachelor of Communication and Media will be eligible for 1.5 years admission to the Master of Communication. This arrangement can be found under Precedent: 22550.
Please note that only some of these units are available online/virtually. Commencement online or of Part Time study will increase the duration of the study beyond 1 year.
*Professional Practice should be taken by students who are located in Canberra, students who are in transition to Canberra, may be required to take an elective.
Recommended electives should include:
- 11104 - Digital Engagement & Analytics
- 11088 - Data Journalism
- 11105 - Strategic Communication Research and Planning
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement