Canberra Institute of Technology
Diploma of Information Technology + Cert IV in Information Technology (ICT50118 + ICT40118)
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Information Technology (322AA)
Arrangement start date: 09/03/2021
Arrangement end date: 09/03/2024
This credit arrangement only applies to students who have completed either of the following 2 streams of ICT50118 Diploma of Information Technology AND either of the following 4 streams of ICT40118 Cert IV in Information Technology:
- Eligible ICT50118 Diploma streams: Infrastructure Support stream and Applications Development stream
- Eligible ICT40118 Cert IV streams: Infra Support stream, Apps Development stream, Testing stream, and Data Analytics stream.
Credit will be assessed on a case-by-case basis for students who have only an eligible Diploma stream without prior completion of an eligible Cert IV stream.
Credit for three undergraduate Level 1 units (9 credit points) counts as Restricted Choices in the course.
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement