Lovely Professional University
Bachelor of Science (Information Technology)
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Engineering Technology (ITB101)
Arrangement start date: 09/02/2021
Arrangement end date: 09/02/2024
To be eligible for this credit arrangement students must successfully complete the first two years of study in one of the following courses at Lovely Professional University in India;
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering)
The unspecified credit (24 credit points) counts as restricted choices in ITB 101 Bachelor of Engineering Technology.
Upon completion of ITB101 Bachelor of Engineering course at UC, students are eligible for admission to 973AA Master of Information Technology and Systems at UC with the following four units' credit:
- Introduction to Information Technology G (8936)
- Technology Innovation & Entrepreneurship G (11530)
- Professional Practise in IT G (6676)
- Information Technology for the Workplace G (8520)
Note: This study plan reflects course structure and unit offerings in 2020 and is subject to change in ongoing years.
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Database Design (5915)||3|
|Discrete Mathematics (6698)||3|
|Introduction to Computer Engineering (8223)||3|
|Introduction to Information Technology (4478)||3|
|Introduction to Network Engineering (11485)||3|
|Software Technology 1 (4483)||3|
|Systems Analysis and Modelling (11486)||3|
|Wireless Networks (8227)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement