Melbourne College of Advanced Studies
Bachelor Qualifying Program (BQP) Science-IT Course (Completion of 1st Semester)
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Software Engineering (560AA)
Arrangement start date: 19/01/2021
Arrangement end date: 19/01/2024
To be eligible for this credit arrangement, students must successfully complete the first semester of study in the Melbourne College of Advanced Studies (MCAS) Bachelor Qualifying Program (BQP) Science-IT Course.
Credit for the undergraduate Level 1 unit (3 Credit Points) count as:
- Restricted Choices in the course 322AA, 706AA and 560AA.
- Open electives in the course 344JA.
12 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement