Melbourne College of Advanced Studies
Bachelor Qualifying Program (BQP) Science-IT Course (Completion of 1st Semester)
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours) (344JA)
Arrangement start date: 19/01/2021
Arrangement end date: 19/01/2024
This credit arrangement applies to students who have successfully completed the first semester of study in the MCAS BQP Science-IT course.
Credit for the undergraduate Level 1 unit (3 Credit Points) counts as;
- Restricted Choices in the course 322AA, 706AA and 560AA
- Open Electives in the course 344JA
12 credit points of advanced standing out of 96 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Introduction to Information Technology (4478)||3|
|Software Technology 1 (4483)||3|
|Systems Analysis and Modelling (11486)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement