Melbourne College of Advanced Studies
Bachelor Qualifying Program (BQP) Engineering Course (Completion of 1st Semester)
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours) (344JA)
Arrangement start date: 19/01/2021
Arrangement end date: 19/01/2024
This credit arrangement applies to students who have successfully completed the first semester of study in the MCAS BQP Business course.
Credit for the two undergraduate Level 1 units (6 Credit Points) counts as;
- Restricted Choices in the course 322AA, 706AA and 560AA
- Open Electives in the course 344JA
12 credit points of advanced standing out of 96 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement