Melbourne College of Advanced Studies
Bachelor Qualifying program (BQP) Science-IT Course
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Information Technology (322AA)
Arrangement start date: 30/10/2020
Arrangement end date: 30/10/2023
This credit arrangment applies to students who have successfully completed two semesters of study the MCAS BQP Science-IT course.
Credit for the undergraduate Level 1 and Level 2 units (9 credit points) count as
- Restricted Choices in 322AA Bachelor of Information Technoligy and 560AA Bachelor of Software Engineering
- Open Electives in 344JA Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours)
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement