Melbourne College of Advanced Studies
Bachelor Qualifying program (BQP) Science-IT Course
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Information Technology (322AA)
Arrangement start date: 30/10/2020
Arrangement end date: 30/10/2023
This credit arrangment applies to students who have successfully completed two semesters of study the MCAS BQP Science-IT course.
Credit for the undergraduate Level 1 and Level 2 units (9 credit points) count as
- Restricted Choices in 322AA Bachelor of Information Technoligy and 560AA Bachelor of Software Engineering
- Open Electives in 344JA Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours)
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Discrete Mathematics (6698)||3|
|Introduction to Information Technology (4478)||3|
|Software Technology 1 (4483)||3|
|Software Technology 2 (7170)||3|
|Systems Analysis and Modelling (11486)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement