Melbourne College of Advanced Studies
Bachelor Qualifying Program (BQP) Engineering Course (two semesters study without EE1 and EE2)
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours) (344JA)
Arrangement start date: 16/10/2020
Arrangement end date: 16/10/2023
This credit arrangement applies to students who have successfully completed two semesters of study in the MCAS BQP Engineering course without the following two subjects:
- Introduction to Electronic Engineering (EE1)
- Electronic Engineering (EE2)
Credit for the undergraduate Level 1 & level 2 units (9 credit points) counts as open Electives in the course.
21 credit points of advanced standing out of 96 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Discrete Mathematics (6698)||3|
|Introduction to Information Technology (4478)||3|
|Software Technology 1 (4483)||3|
|Software Technology 2 (7170)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement