Melbourne College of Advanced Studies
Bachelor Qualifying Program (BQP) Business Course (Completion of two semester's study)
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Software Engineering (560AA)
Arrangement start date: 13/10/2020
Arrangement end date: 13/10/2023
This credit arrangement applies to students who have successfully completed two semesters of study in the MCAS BQP Business course.
Credit for the three undergraduate Level 1 units (9 Credit Points) counts as;
- Restricted Choices in 322AA Bachelor of Information Technology and 560AA Bachelor of Software Engineering
- Open Electives in 344JA Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours)
12 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Discrete Mathematics (6698)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement